- December 1 - PTN/IgKnight BINGO 6-8pm @ IgKnight Academy
- December 6 - PTN Night Out - Noodle & Co.
- December 7 - PTN Meeting at 6:30 PM
- December 12 - KST Spelling Bee (3rd - 5th grade) 1:30-3:30 pm
- December 13 - Fun Lunch - Culver's
- December 13 - PTN Night Out - Beef Shack
- December 15 - 1st Grade Music Concert 9:30-10:00 am
- December 19 & 20 - 1 Hr Early Dismissal (2:25 & 2:30)
- December 21 - January 7 WINTER BREAK
December Spirit Month
A Few of Their Favorite Things
You are able to prepay milk for the year or by each semester. This is available when you register into your child's Infinite Campus account. The last day to purchase milk for the second semester will be January 12th to pay for the entire school year, the fee is $42.00-2nd sem. Login to your family's Canvas Account to purchase. Click on School Store. Click on John Stewart Elementary. Click on Pre-Paid Milk.
Your child can also bring 50 cents daily to purchase milk when they would like if you do not want to prepay milk for the semester.
- Please refrain from sending your child with a toy or ball to recess. We have plenty of equipment for all students.
- Please help us remind your child not to share food with other students. Our monitors are doing their best but they are still trading and sharing.
- Students are also eating most of their lunch during snack time. If you could please send your child with more food or separate bags for lunch and recess, that would be appreciate.
The Care Closet is still available this year for any family who is struggling with basic necessities. See the link below for more information: Cares Closet
On Tuesday, November 21st our SIP building team created a plan that asked for staff to self-reflect on the Writing Delivery Table and Writing Audit Form as a team/individual which was identified as an Action Item from our School Improvement Plan.
Teachers reflected on the proficient and approaching proficient statements and created action steps for any approaching proficiency statements that you have identified as an individual or team.
What probing questions would you engage in with this child?
What notes or data would you take?